July 29, 2011

Heading Out of Town..... Float Trip!

So, have I mentioned it's hot in Dallas?  The worst part?  It's hot almost everywhere!  So why not hop on an intertube and float lazily down a river?  My thoughts exactly.  We're packing it up and headed just south of Austin to New Braunfels, TX.  Our cabins are right on the river and the grounds are complete with a swimming pool and grilling pits.  All the accommodations one needs for embracing summer.  I'm looking forward to bringing back some wonderful pics of the trip!

These are a few things I'll have in my travel bag:
(1) Nikon D70
(2) Bikini for max sun exposure!
(3) Leinenkugel Summer Shandy -- lemonade + beer = the ultimate summer bevvy
(4) Floppy hat to shield my face
(5) Stud earrings -- just because you're on the water, doesn't mean you're not a lady!
(6) Cover up

I'm hoping to find one of these babies to rent for the day!
via Intex River Run Revew


Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment