June 3, 2011

Destination: Rome, Italy - Part 2

This may come as a surprise to you, but our trips don't completely revolve around food! Har-har!  Aside from volumes of photos, souvenirs are a great way to capture your experience and relive your journey every day.  When in Rome, we bought a mess of trinkets, pictures and clothes that remind us of our getaway day to day.  Here are a few of our treasured finds!
Clockwise from top left:

  • Post cards I plan on framing
  • "B" with mat, my first initial and Eric's last...awe!
  • Book of Bernini sculptures, I love buying books!
  • Il Boom house wine
  • Italy is known for their wool, so I grabbed this cute vest. Eric bought me the pashmina on our way back to the hotel on a cold night.
  • Botanical prints I plan on framing (do you see a trend!....)
  • Morano glass earrings


Do you have a favorite souvenir?  What do like to bring home?

No comments:

Post a Comment